Wednesday 30 March 2011

Slinky!

Over at BBTB2 the challenge this week is to use a Disney cricut cart. I have lots of cartridges (shhh don't tell my husband!) but none of them are Disney. Luckily for me, my very good friend Kate, has the Toy Story Cartridge and kindly lent it to me. Here is what I made, hope you like it.

Card Recipe
Slinky - Toy Story Cartridge - cut at 3.5" and inked and doodled
Kennel - Create a Critter - embossed and inked
Grass - Create a Critter - inked

I intended to post this tomorrow, but I have a busy day with my workshop and so decided to post tonight!
Have a great Thursday. Thanks for stopping by, Jayne x

8 comments:

  1. cute card, i loooove slinky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card entered into the challenge on the BBTB2 site and had to come over and just say how CUTE your card is! Great job! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love Slinky and his kennel. Good imagination. Hope you have a great workshop today x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute this is.... great card.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Now I'm wanting the Toy Story cart! Thanks for joinin us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I love this!! I can't help but look at it and smile. Adorable and now I, too, want the Toy Story cart. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute...I have tis cart but I really need to play with it....

    ReplyDelete