Monday 5 December 2011

Snowman Treat Boxes

Hi,Monday already! Hope you had a great weekend.

Today is a new challenge over at My Craft Spot. Challenge #36 is to make Christmas Treat Packaging for friends and neighbours. I decided to make a simple snowman treat box to go along with the rest of the treat box family!


These festive friends all hold christmas chocolates to share with my festive friends!



As you can see I made 2 variations.

Recipe
Tags,Bags,Boxes & More - cake box cut at 6"
1.5" circle punch for head
Winter Woodland - Hat(layer cut at 4")
Body and head inked with Tumbled Glass distress ink
White chalk ink for hat and twine
Black gems for face and chalk for cheeks
Nose - quilled
Scarf - Green Olive and Cranberry crinkle ribbon - My Craft Spot
Sentiment from White Christmas - My Craft Spot


This one was made  the same way but run through a snowflake embossing folder and added snowtex and glitter.
The scarf is braided trendy twine from My Craft Spot.

I think these turned out great. Come and check out the amazing projects of my fellow DT sisters and join in the fun over at My Craft Spot.

For Santa treat box click Here and for my Reindeer treat box click Here.

I am entering this over at Fantabulous Cricut #89 - Present Time - gift or gift packaging.
My Sheri Crafts - Decorate for Christmas

Thanks for looking.




                                                    

27 comments:

  1. What cute little boxes- they really are adorable! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jayne, You Rock! This came out fabulous! I love all your little boxes!
    Fabulous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne, you have made yourself the cutest collection of triangle critters. I love this snowman box...he's looking right at home. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute Jayne! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Jayne those are the cutest things ever. Love them.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. I love 'em all!!!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jayne, these are fabulous!! I love them all.
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative, Jayne!! I just love all of these adorable treat boxes!! Both snowmen are awesome but I do love the sparkly glitter!! LOVE these my friend!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jayne, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...Jayne these are just so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, these are just AMAZING! I am going to have to scraplift these 4 sure!!! Absolutely love these cuties:) TFS!
    Also, thanks for joining in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just the cutest little boxes Jayne! I love how you made them your own. Great inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those are adorable, what a great idea! Love it!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, your treat boxes are oh so adorable!! Really wonderfully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are absolutely adorable! I just love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jayne, these are so cute. I love all of them. You really make great boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea. I would have never thought of using the pie boxes this way. Cute, cute, cute.
    thanks for sharing on FCCB! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  18. ADORABLE!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scrsplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow!!! These are just the cutest boxes ever! I just love them all. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! You've added to the family! Jayne, like so many others, I am in love with these boxes of yours. The newest additions are equally stunning! I love that you made two varieties. The scarves are gorgeous. I love everything about these, just like your original ones. Stunning work, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness...these are soooo adorable I can't even handle it-- fabulous work! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for use! Thanks for sharing this with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how adorable! These treat boxes are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jayne,GORGEOUS job with this SUPER CUTE projects!I TOTALLY LOVE them,They are Just ADORABLE my friend!AMAZING job as always.Have a SUPER day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so sweet, Jayne! I love the little scarves - and the noses are just too cute! Your little boxes (all of them) are such a delightful way to give treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This are so adorable! What a wonderful idea for gift boxes. Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGoodness Jayne, these are just too darn sweet! Love 'em and I'm not the only one! ;) Stop on by our Wednesday post at FCCB. You won't want to miss it!

    Thanks,
    Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete