Tuesday 10 May 2011

Thanks Mr R

Hi, hope you are all having a good week. Been a very busy work week, so not much time for craft! Over at Fantabulous Cricut their challenge #59 is Teacher Feature with the colour red on it. I believe it is Teacher Appreciation Week in the States, we don't have this in the UK. End of July is the end of our school year and is when we would give a small gift and card. So I have made a card ready for my son to give his teacher (if I haven't misplaced it by the end of July!!!!lol). I am also entering this at Cardz TV for the National Scrapbooking Day challenge, to make a card or layout using fruit.

Can you believe how simple I've kept this? No, neither can I, but I like how it turned out.

Hello Kitty Cartridge for the card and all the cuts at 3"
Inked and doodled
EK Success punch for the Thanks tag

Thanks for looking, love Jayne x

12 comments:

  1. This is super super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Jayne I love it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so super cute! Love the color combo!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love this cut and think it's best left simple! We don't have teacher appreciation week in Canada either - but good for you doing the challenge and being ahead of the game!
    Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at FCCB!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on the challenge, Super Super cute.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card perfedct colors love the tag!
    Karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your card! I really like how the black makes everything pop. Your tag is cute, too. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes simple is the way to go! LOVE it just the way it is! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how this is a shaped card! It came out fantabulous!! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete