Sunday 10 July 2011

Wildcard Wedding

Hi and hope you are having a great weekend. My son had a couple of friends stay  for a last minute sleepover last night. It's not often that we're not rushing out early on a Sunday for one sports match or another,so it was perfect for him to have friends over. I am planning a quiet day today!! Lol.

I have a wedding card to share,which came together really quickly and I quite  like the simplicity of it.

Recipe
Wildcard for all cuts
MS punch for branches
Studio G stamp
Hobbycraft flowers


I am entering the following the challenges:
Wacky Wednesdays - #23 Wildcard
Throwback Thursdays - Use Wildcard
Die Cuttin' Diva's - #22 Circle Sketch

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Jayne x

13 comments:

  1. Jayne so simple clean and elegant....love the black and white and the ribbon on the side is great,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is so elegant and lovely...I love the simplicity of your creation!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at DCD!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Isn't it great when a card comes together easily and looks awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jayne... It's BEAUTIFUL! Very Elegant! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job on this card! Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayne I love this wedding card. I have to make one this week as well I hope it turns out as lovely as yours.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, Jayne! Just a great idea and I LOVE the embossing! A lucky couple will receive this lovely card!
    Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card creation. You did an amazing job with it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! WOW! The embossing is beautiful and the ribbon goes perfect! Super job! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, stunning! Your card is wonderful. Love the colors, the bow, and the cuts. Nicely done! I am glad you joined Die Cuttin' Divas this week. Until next time...

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so elegant! Absolutely gorgeous! I think your house (above) was Wildcard too. I don't have this one but perhaps I should look into it!!

    ReplyDelete