Wednesday 9 November 2011

Scraptastic Blog Hop Winner

Happy Wednesday. Hope you are having a great week. Just wanted to announce the winner from the blog hop,picked by random.org...

CraftyJar said
Simply Gorgeous! All the little details just works perfectly and the mixture of snowtex, paint and glitter is just genius! I will definitely be borrowing that idea.
Judy

Congratulations Judy,I will be sending you an email.

Don't forget there is still plenty of time to join in the Scraptastic Monday Challenge,we would love to see your projects.


                                                        

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Judy!

    Stop by my blog, I am the Guest Designer on 3 Girl Jam today and I am giving away a prize!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Judy!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Judy! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete