Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Tree Ornaments

Hi,today is a new challenge over at Scraptastic Monday. Challenge #6 is to to make a Christmas tree ornament,card or tag and it must have a Christmas ball and some bling.

We would love you to join us and use one of Cindy's fabulous digis which you can get from here but it's not a requirement.

I decided to use Cindy's Sweet Angels Set and make tree decorations. This image was so easy to use for this.


I love these digis and coloured with promarkers.Added lots of glamour dust for their halos and wings. Glossy accents on the baubles and outlined with silver krylon pen.
I added beads onto some wire I curled and a bit of tinsel ribbon.
I sandwiched the wire between front and back layers.


Check out all the beautiful ornaments over at Scraptastic Monday and I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

Have a great day.


                                                        

11 comments:

  1. So super cute!! I love the pearls and bells you added. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jayne love it my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet, Jayne! The tinsel is such a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty Jayne. The glossy accents is a nice touch to make them shine. I love the way you outlined these in silver! Great job with your coloring too:) So inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love how you dressed them up with the tinsel and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Jayne they are just adorable love all your details the silver edge is fabulous. I have to ask about the pro markers know they are less expensive than the copics I am guessing you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. more awesomeness jayne :) great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jayne,You did such a BEAUTIFUL job with your ornaments!I LOVE everything about them,Just GORGEOUS!!Super job as always my friend,Have a NICE day!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOhhhh so nice, the glamour dust looks fabulous! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Jayne, these ornaments are so AWESOME!! You did such a great job with Cindy's adorable digis!! I absolutely love these!! Wow!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete