Monday 16 January 2012

Where did you come from?

Hi Everyone,hope your weekend was good. My Lovely Mum was 70 at the weekend and we went to visit and celebrate with her. We all had lots of fun and laughs. I will share  a couple of the special things I made for  her later in the week!

This year I have decided to try and use the challenges I enter to make cards for my family and friends as I am really poor at letting my creations go!!!

One of my favourite challenge sites is BBTB2 and they have a current challenge to use the caterpillar cut from Walk in my Garden.  I could have gone down the foliage route but decided  on this particular shaped card as it is for a birthday boy this week. We still haven't any snow here yet but we are now waking up to frosty mornings and what little boy doesn't like bugs?


WIMG - caterpillar cut at .75"
Hello Kitty - snowman card  cut at 6"
Twigs embossed
I hand cut the felt as struggled cutting it on the cricut!


I am entering this card over at the following challenges :-
BBTB2 - caterpillar from WIMG
FCCB - Snow Fun - use a snowman or snowflake
Birthday Sundaes - photo inspiration,must use a snowman,(I included blue and green too)
The Cuttlebug Spot - Winter scene to include texture such as felt
Little Scrap Pieces - Anything goes
It's ages since I've managed to enter multiple challenges with one card and you are all my favourite sites! lol


Thanks for stopping by.
I am playing catch up with commenting but have found just a few of my friends that blogger isn't allowing me to comment! Just wanted those of you that I haven't caught up with to know it's not through lack of trying!

Have a great Monday.
Hugs
Jayne x

29 comments:

  1. Super cute! I just love your take on this weeks challenge. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How charming. I never would have thought of putting a caterpillar with a snowman. Great idea! Thanks for playing at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janyne,
    That is about what our weather is like too...I think nature will be confused for sure...love the springy caterpillar with your winter snowman...makes for a fun combination...really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is Adorable. Happy 70th Birthday to your Mum!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on all these challenges. Love the caterpillar...very fun card.
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Jayne - and what a clever way to use a caterpillar!! Thanks for linking up at FCCB too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really adorable. Love seeing all the snowmen right now.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I love the added felt and the caterpillar is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is so cute- what a clever way to use the catapillar!! Great shaped card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo awesome, Jayne!! The caterpillar is so cute and I love how you have the snowman looking at him!! So creative and fun!! I love the scarf and hat, too!! Another fabulous card, my friend!! And I need to follow in your footsteps and let go of more of my cards, too!! :D

    I hope your mom had a wonderful and happy birthday filled with much love and happiness!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jayne omg this is so so cute I can hardly stand it. I love snowman and this card is snowman perfection. I love how the little caterpillar is crawling on his arm lets me know spring will get here. I am with you I there are some cards I just can't part with no matter how hard I try. Glad you enjoyed your mom's birthday so special to be able to spend that time together. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jayne this is just adorable! That caterpillar is just so SWEET! Great design Jayne! Awesome! Wonderful job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness Jayne - this is completely adorable. Completely. You are SO creative!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jayne,OMG this is way too STINKIN' CUTE!FANTASTIC job as always my friend,I TOTALLY LOVE it!Have a SUPER day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Jayne, this is adorable. I think it's the first time I've seen a caterpillar with a snowman. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So ADORALE Jayne! The snowman and the caterpillar together are just too cute. Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is completely ADORABLE Jayne! I LOVE the caterpillar... Sooo CUTE! And child or adult for that matter would enjoy this card! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable. And your caterpillar is just perched in the right spot. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is sooooo cute!! Are you kind me with the scarf?! Genius!! I love this card!! Pretty awesome!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you incorporated all the challenges. The caterpillar is so cute on the arm of the snowman and I love the textures. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGoodness!! This is so cute!! It just makes me smile. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, how did I miss this! That is soo completely adorable, I just want to put him in my backyard and squeeze that caterpillar, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is adorable! I love his face as the caterpillar crawls along his arm:) Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  24. So Cute! That little caterpillar is just genius! Holy Cow! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. First of all congratulations with your Mum! And OM Gosh, this is truly adorable and beautifully made!

    Thank you snow much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday to your mom! I hope you all had a lovely celebration. :o) And now, about this card... oh my gosh! It's SO precious. You are brilliant, my friend. The design is amazing, plus it's so textural. Extraordinary birthday card. I know he'll love it. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This card is darling!!! Love the caterpillar and the fun face on your snowman!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete