Monday 13 February 2012

Girly Girl Project

Hello to all my followers new and old,hope you had a great weekend. Thank you to everyone who came to visit and left me a comment. I will announce the winner of Kimberly's stamp set at the end of this post.

Today is a new challenge over at My Craft Spot. We want to see your Girly Girl projects.


The bigger bitty  bags make fabulous pretty envelopes.
I added punched circles and buttons to make a twine wrap closure.


I said I wasn't going to hold onto my cards this year and give away what I make!...this may be a keeper,lol!!

Recipe
Art philosophy for all cuts
Card at 4"
Layers at 3.5 & 3
Branch at 1.75
Bird at 2
Lace,Pin,Pearls
Sewing machine
Distress Ink

Crinkle Ribbon,Twine and Always and Forever(xoxo on bag) and Build a Valentine stamp sets all from My Craft Spot



Lots of dimension and crackle glaze on the leaves.





Now onto the winner.....


Hi. What really lovely projects! I especially liked the note cards - very sweet! I am a new follower, and would be thrilled to win the "Always and Forever" set. Thanks for the inspiration!
Well done Cathi,I will be in touch with you.

Thanks for stopping by and do check out the girly girl projects from the rest of the talented team.

Hugs
Jayne x


 


19 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your stuff!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jayne! This is just the prettiest card ever! I love how you used the bitty bag as well. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and I love the idea of using a bag for an envelope. I may have to get myself some bags and do the same thing. Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a keeper, Jayne...it is GORGEOUS!! Wow, all of the design elements are just fabulous!! I love how you decorated the bag to match and the inside of the card is so beautiful!! I adore this stunning card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't blame you for keeping this one. So Pretty.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely pretty and girly- even the bag is super cute! Love it :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, love all your beautiful vintage looking elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jayne!! This is gorgeous - inside and out! I love this card! All your details are wonderful. And great job with the bag, too! I'm so impressed!
    Congratulations to Cathi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jayne hope you have a wonderful valentine's day. This card's colors are so beautiful love how you placed the ribbon on the fold of the card and continued the design to the inside. Inspired...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jayne, this is so pretty. I love that shade of pink. It's so happy. This is such a "feel good" card. Love all your details. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jayne! Don't you just love doing the envelope closures like that? Every single layer is just brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sweet friend, I saw this yesterday but couldn't comment until now.. this is exquisite! I'm pretty sure I love every single cut on that cartridge, so it WILL be mine! Hehe. This is the sweetest birdie ever and I love all the layers and dimension you gave this card. The stitching is beautiful and I adore the pearly accents and gorgeous ribbon. The bag as an envelope is genius and I adore your closure! Lovely work as always, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG can you say GORGEOUS!BEAUTIFUL job Jayne,I LOVE the sweet little bird and all the great layers.LOVE IT!!!Have a great evening my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love your card with all the layers!!!! Such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Beautiful!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhhhh, kraft and pink. LOVE it and haven't used that combo in a long while. Thanks for the reminder!
    And thanks for sharing such a fun card and envelope -- that bird is jut SWEET!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW Jayne! This looks FABULOUS! I can see why you'd want to keep it! LOL It's very girly girl and beautiful to boot! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jayne:) Pink to my ears! LOVE the beautiful card and the papers mixed together:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jayne
    This is so beautiful, love the papers and the cute bird!

    ReplyDelete