Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas cards 2013!


For my BBTB2 post click here. 
 
Hello friends, are you all prepared and ready for the holidays?
Just some table crackers left to finish and I am about there!
 
Just wanted to share a couple of cards that I have sent out to family and friends through the post.
I find it really difficult to make flat cards to avoid high postage costs!
 
 
 
I used a combination of memory box dies.

 
The sentiment is from My Creative Time.
Will be back with more cards tomorrow and to wish you a Merry Christmas!
 


7 comments:

  1. Both designs are very pretty.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The ones with the stars are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jayne!! I love the fun designs-I love the fun branches and hanging stars-so pretty!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards my friend, I didn't even have time to make cards for anyone :( I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with the family my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are BEAUTIFUL Jayne, AWESOME job as always!!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my sweet blogger friend!!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous, Jayne! I love Memory Box dies and you used them so beautifully. Both designs are lovely and pack a ton of festive joy (without the bulk)! I'm sure they were enjoyed by all. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it hard too Jayne! I always end up sending out bulking Christmas cards! And the stamp prices will go up in Jan. I'm betting it'll cost a $1 pretty soon to send out handmade cards! :o) LOVE how yours turned out... very pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete