Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day



Hello Friends, hope you've had a great week.

It's been a 'difficult' week this week.
My Uncle passed away suddenly.
 My Mum had to go into hospital and  then my Dad was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack. It was good news, they are both ok now.

Here is my card I made my lovely Mum for Mother's Day which is  today in the UK.

I have just discovered Wplus9 stamps and dies and this wreath is one of their dies.
The beautiful and delicate 'Mother' diecut is from Clearly Besotted.

A mixture of magnolia and sizzix flowers and 'love'is by Paper Smooches.
My little bow is by Mama Elephant. (Slight obsession with little bows!!! Guess they are quick and easy to make when little craft time available!)


I didn't take a picture of the gift bag. It had lots of feathers and little bows on and this is the tag I made to add to it.

I have had a lovely day with my hubby and son.
They took me to a craft shop and then for lunch, followed by a game of golf in the sunshine.
My perfect day.

Happy Mother's Day Mum!

Thanks for visiting.




                                                  

13 comments:

  1. Looks amazing my friend, love it. Hope your enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jayne so glad your parents are okay, that is scary! Sorry about your Uncle. Happy Mother's Day to you!! So glad you had a wonderful day doing the things you love with the ones you love! Your tag and box card are beautiful by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for the loss of your uncle, Jayne, and I'm so glad your parents are okay. What an absolutely gorgeous box card!! The flowers are stunning!! The tag is beautiful, too!! Happy Mother's Day my friend!! Have a great one!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Jayne I am praying you have a better week and I am so sorry to hear about your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day, Jayne. This is a beautiful box card. All the cuts are just gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne ~ this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the box with every single detail! Seriously GORGEOUS!!! The tag is GORGEOUS too! Oh Jayne I am so sorry for your families loss. I am so happy to hear your parents are okay ~ I'm sending prayers, healthy vibes and my deepest condolences!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jayne, I'm sending you all lots of love and hugs during this difficult time. I'm so sorry about your Uncle... and am so relieved your parents are okay. What a week you had. Your box is gorgeous and will be forever loved by your precious mom. Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day Jayne!! I'm glad that your hubby and son treated you so well. I'm sorry that your uncle passed, that is always hard and then to have both your parents in the hospital is really hard. I am so happy that they are doing well now. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way my friend. Now this box card is just fabulous!! I love the beautiful flowers, the tiny bow and the gorgeous tag. You rock my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your Uncle Jayne... I am happy to hear both your parents are ok.... Your box card for your Mum is GORGEOUS! She is one lucky MUM! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Jayne, your project is just GORGEOUS!!! beautiful job my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. Also I am sending healing prayers to you and your family...
    Jayne, your projects is just GORGEOUS!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle hope all the family is feeling better.

    Gorgeous creations my friend.

    ReplyDelete