Saturday, 19 April 2014

Hoppy Easter!

Hello  my fellow crafty friends!
It's been a busy couple of weeks around here. 
We had a fab time in France and the weather was beautiful too.
Work's been busy and there's been a plethora of tournaments and County golf matches for Ossian.
It's also been lovely catching up with family and friends.

There's something exciting in the pipeline... will share when I am able to!

I hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend.
Today is my day and I plan to craft, in between washing and baking ready for tomorrow.
The boys are out at County golf so the house is quiet!

Just lately I have been playing with Mama Elephant stamps and dies...I love these.

Isn't he a cutie?

I used Mama Elephant - Honey Bunny stamps and creative cuts dies.
Lawn fawn grass die.
Paper smooches stitched tag.
My Creative Time for the 4 x 4 stitched mat.

I am entering this over at Make the Day Special Challenge - Anything Goes.
They are a fab UK online shop that stock lots of great companies from the US.
In my experience their customer service is good and delivery speedy.

If I'm not a lazy blogger and manage to photograph and upload piccies of the other Easter cards/treats I have made I will share tomorrow. 
If not...Happy Easter Everyone!!



  1. What a darling set. That little bunny is super cute! Happy Easter to you!

  2. LOVE what you did with the supplies so cute. Have a Mama Elephant order should get to me this week. Miss you hope you have a blessed Easter big hugs. Karen

  3. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! The bunnies are so cute!! What a fabulous gift set!! I hope you have a very happy Easter my friend :)

    A Mermaid's Crafts

  4. Both are PRECIOUS!!!
    Happy Easter my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    *Crafting With Creative M*

  5. Oh my goodness, those are the cutest bunnies ever!!

  6. Jayne, these are adorable! What a sweet bunny! I only learned of this company a couple of days ago.. they are delightful! Beautifully crafted projects, my friend. :o) Happy Easter to you and your sweet family!

    Hugs and blessings,

  7. This is super cute, Jayne. I love those bunnies. I wish you and your family a wonderful Easter, too.

  8. These are adorable, hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)

  9. Oh my, you've made that bunny look even cuter !!! Gorgeous simple design :0)
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at MtDS x

  10. Jayne ~ Oh my this is so STINKING CUUUTE! I LOVE the CAS look to this card!! Oh so darn CUTE! Well you my friend have been very busy ~ I say you are NOT lazy at all probably exhausted! LOL!

  11. The bunnies are cute but adding the dotted paper ups the cute factor. A great set of projects!

    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store!


  12. This is too precious, love it.

  13. Oh My Jayne.... sooo stinkin' cute! I'm also thrilled you had a wonderful time on your travels.... and something to share...hummmmm what could it be??? I can't wait to find out! :O)

  14. THis is such a CUTE set for Easter Jayne, BEAUTIFUL job!!!Have a great day my friend :)