Friday 3 June 2011

Christmas Card 2

A couple of weeks ago I made a card for a blog challenge which was to make a christmas card every week ready for the festive season. Unfortunately the site has closed,but I decided I would still try and make the odd one here and there.
I am rubbish at using my gypsy but decided I would make a shaped card(and yes welded it on my gypsy!!!) and all the layers. Tilda was stamped and coloured with promarkers.

Everything is popped and inked. Have a fabulous Friday. Jayne x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne not sure what site you meant but you might want to try
    http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/05/2011-christmas-card-challenge-week-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne I love this stamp, and the shape of the card is so cute. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Jayne! I love all the layers and the ribbon looks fantastic to finish things off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so lovely Jayne! Very Pretty and a nice start on the holiday cards! LOL I also wanted to let you know I received your package today! LOVE THEM! :o) And I LOVE your Calling card it's soooo super cute! :o) Thanks so much for sending it to me! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete