Thursday 1 March 2012

Green Blend Award

I hope you are having a good week. I just wanted to share an award that my sweet friends Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Design and Sherrie fom Sherrie Scraps with Passion have awarded me.
Thank you so much for giving me this award, so thoughtful and sweet of you both.  Do check out  their fabulous blogs. They make amazing projects that are so inspiring.Thank you for your friendship and support.

 
Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given.

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

I am choosing to pass this award to the following blogs...

I have made so many amazing blends it was hard to choose, but these three have been with me since the beginning and really helped me along the way.Thank you my friends.

In a few days time it will be my One Year Blogaversary. I have some super blog candy to give away to celebrate!!! Details tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Would love for you to stop by my blog..I have something for you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jayne, for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great taste! Three of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Jayne!! You've just made my day! I feel as though I'm so far behind on blogging (which I am) but to know that you think so highly of me really means the world to me. Thank you so much for passing this along my way.

    ReplyDelete