Thursday 20 December 2012

Want to see my renovation so far?

I have a few photos to share with you to do with  the building work we have been doing.
It's not complete and we still have things to finish and rooms still very much ongoing.
 
 But my living room is replastered (1 wall) and as another wall will need replastering when electrics moved in the new year we have not redecorated,but we have it set up for Christmas.
 
Our downstairs cloakroom and utility,need plastering,new wiring and new plumbing but are useable.
But the photos I have are of my kitchen and dining room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are slightly more finished since taking these photos,plinths and backing etc.
 
Today my BFF Kate came around and we made a collection of Santa Teds for our Christmas tables.
 
 
Don't they look fab...an army of Santas!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
  
 


                                                              

9 comments:

  1. WOW, what a gorgeous kitchen and dining room, Jayne!! I love the colors and I absolutely adore your bar stools!! The lighted tree is beautiful!! What a happy place to cook :) And your army of Santas could not be cuter!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne I LOVE your remodelling, it looks fantastic! I just love your Santas too, hope you have a lovely xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen turned out beautifully!! The colors are so inviting. Still love these little Santa Teds!! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific new kitchen. Lucky girl. Love your accent tree and those cute Santas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful transformation of your kitchen, love your little santas

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jayne, your kitchen and dining room are GORGEOUS!!! :o) The results are well-worth the time consuming headaches I'm sure you've had! So beautiful. Your army of Santa Teds look amazing! Your and Kate's tables were certainly adored by all. :o) I pray you had a beautiful and blessed Christmas! I was away for vacation-holiday family time, but am happy to be back playing catch-up! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jayne you have a lot of remodeling going on! Your new kitchen and dinning room looks fabulous!! Loving that range hood and range! Isn't amazing at what can be done with remodels?! We had did our bathroom and after it was done I was amazed at how beautiful it was. lol Good luck with the rest my friend, I know it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayne ~ I thought I would stop over at comment on some projects and came across this post! OMG ~ I LVOE it! It looks TOTALLY AMAZING!! I bet you are so EXCITED! I LOVE your stove/ oven, the colors and okay EVERYTHING!!! Oh where oh where did you get that tree ~ I need and want one!! UGH! So sorry I have been MIA latley but I really needed to spend some time with family! I hope your holiday was wonderful and HAPPY NEW YEAR from across the pond!!! I also sent you an email~ no big thing just said the same thing minus my comments on your FABULOUS and AMAZING kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete