Monday 25 March 2013

BBTB2 Telephone Baby!

Hi,how are you doing?
I've had a busy time decorating and still have my floor to finish. And oh boy...do I ache!
Lots of small spaces to get into!!
 
Over at BBTB2 we have a new challenge. Brenda,my friend and talented DT sister is our host and asked us to use the card feature on a cricut cart of our choice.
 
 
My card is cut at 4.5" from Wild Card 2.
Just a little embossing and paint added for definition.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time.
 
 
I think this old telephone cut would be better in a pretty/shabby DP.
With so much e-technology it's great but sometimes you can't beat a good old chat!
 
Do check out all the amazing and varied cards from the Design Team and I look forward to seeing yours.
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Big Hugs
Jayne x
 


          

20 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jayne! So cute!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a cute card, I put this cut on my gypsy and never cut it out, you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The embossing and bling look great! Such a pretty color too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous, Jayne!! I love the colors and the embossing!! I wish my phone had bling like that!! What an awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne this telephone card is just darling!!! Love the colors and the embossing... and the layers!! The bling and the sentiment are great too! I so wish this was on the blog!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun Jayne! Love the colors and the great embossing! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love that image and have used it a couple of time myself - loving it in the pinks and purples! I agree with you - nothing like spending an hour or so just gabbing with a girlfriend on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally adorable! I'm lovin' the fun texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Jayne, this is adorable. I love the colors, and the embossing and the bling. Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty phone love the color and awesome Textures on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun! Love the colors and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super card, Jayne! I love the painted embossing - and that flourish is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i love it Jayne I love the old fashioned telephone and you're right a good old chat rather than a txt or email is so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jayne ~ Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE! Okay LOVE the embossing and colors! The sentiment is PERFECT as well! I hope your feeling better after all the work you have been doing! I LOVE technology but I am a person who LOVES to talk on the phone and hear an actual voice! Note ~ me who LOVES to talk! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh Jayne, this is so fun! The embossing looks fabulous-such great texture:) Wow, anyone would love to receive this! Fantastic!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. TOTALLY Cute!Fun!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT job with your shape card Jayne!I LOVE your embosing too,looks COOL!!!:)

    ReplyDelete