Monday 15 September 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!


Hi, hope you had a fab weekend.
Saturday was Hubby's birthday and yesterday was our anniversary.
Slightly less celebrating than anticipated as Ossian collapsed with stomach pains - suspected appendicitis! He's doing ok at the moment.

Today is my Dad's 80th Birthday and as you read this I will be helping throw him a party.
This week over at BBTB2 Mayra asked us to celebrate cricut and use any cut we like.
Perfect timing for my Dad's card....


The card base is 8 by 8"
I used Real Dial Size at 1.5" for my cuts from Artbooking.

Very little inking from me....shock! horror! lol!


Happy Birthday Dad!

Do check out all the fabulous inspiration from my team mates and I hope you come and join in the fun.

I hope to catch up with you this week.
Thanks for looking.




                                                        

9 comments:

  1. Fabuous card Jane.....love the sprinkle of sequins and tiny stars! Your dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that Ossian is okay. Happy birthday to your hubby, happy anniversary to you both and happy birthday to your Dad!! What a gorgeous card!! I love the design!! The sequins and stars are fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like you will be doing alot of celebrating!! Hope Ossian is feeling Your Dad is sure to love this card! I love the gold accents, the sequins and stars on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love and prayers for Ossian. :o) Your card is gorgeous! I love the sprinkling of sequins and stars. I'm sure he already treasures it! Hope you enjoyed the special party. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME job my friend!!!! Have a SUPER day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card hope all is well in your world miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jayne ~ AWE this is FABULOUS! I LOVE all the details but that background is AWESOME!!! I bet e will ADORE it! Oh no poor Ossian ~ I hope he is okay?? Keep us posted and lets hope this is not the case but if it is they don't wait to long! Sending healing vibes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jane, I do hope it isn't appendicitis!!! Poor Ossian, I sure hope he is feeling better soon. I'm sorry I missed your post. Why wasn't it up on BBTB2??? I hope it didn't get deleted by accident!!! I love, love this card my friend. So clever and of course I love white on white cards. I love the only inking you did, it really pops and looks fabulous. I love the gold "dad", that just shines along with the sequins. So it was your hubby's birthday, your anniversary and your father's birthday?! Wow, that is a lot to celebrate my friend. Happy, Happy to all of you! And I pray that Ossian is better soon! hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Such a Beautiful card!! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    I hope Ossian feels better.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete