Wednesday 5 October 2011

Reindeer Christmas Card!

Hi,hope your week is going well. I decided to make another christmas card for My Pink Stamper  and to help me get ahead with my stash. Lots of you may remember  my Reindeer Treat Box which you can click Here to see if you don't. Thought I would make a christmas card to match and I like how it turned out.

Apologies now as you know I'll have to make a Santa card to match my Santa box!!!


Recipe

Reindeer shadow from Doodlecharms welded to make base card at 4"(Gypsy - Ha!)
Layers cut,embossed and attached with 3d foam for lots of dimension.
Everything inked
Nose - glossy accents(sorry it wasn't completely dry before I took the photo which is why it's cloudy)
Wild Rose studio stamps
MS branch punch
Rain dots
Twine


I think he is gorgeous! He's also so simple to make and I am going to make a few of these and the boxes to match.

Off to see what you are up to.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Jayne x

12 comments:

  1. I agree that he is gorgeous! This is one of the cutest things I've seen, the detail you added is incredible!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable I will have to make a treat box and card just like him with my wonderful stamps you sent! Big NY hugs! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOOO Cute! I love this shaped card- and the branch punched little leaves are the perfect touch! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jayne, All I can say is WOW WOW!! you are just amazing will all your creations and such a great inspiration!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne, this is INCREDIBLE. You know how much I loved that treat box when I saw it... and now a coordinating card? I can't stop smiling. This is so gorgeous and I simply cannot get over your talent. I feel so fortunate to have crossed paths with so many ladies who are just bursting with creativity and beautiful hearts! :o) Stunning card, as always. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set! I do remember the box as I hope to copy it at some point. The card is wonderful! I especially like the embossed antlers. I'm looking forward to seeing your Santa card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so stinkin' cute Jayne! I LOVE how he turned out! What a great set, together too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so so cute and doesn't it look amazing with the box, what a lovely pressie this makes.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH..... Another Adorable Card! LOVE it! I can't wait to see the matching Santa Card! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is sooooooooo CUTE! Can't wait to see the Santa Card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is so ADORABLE!! You are so creative, Jayne! The sweet card matches the awesome box perfectly! What a great gift set - it could not be cuter!!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely 3d concept, it looks like a chocolate cake.

    Plastic business cards
    Plastic card Printing

    ReplyDelete