Thursday 21 April 2011

Blast Off

Hi,hope you are all enjoying this amazing weather we are getting. Managed to make a card in between playing tennis and badminton! My son has his friend over,so whilst they were amused I made this card....


I am entering this into The Paper Variety challenge,which is to use a number.

A side view to show the dimension. As always click on the pictures to enlarge.

Recipe
Rocket   -  Just Because Cards
Blast Off & Numbers - Life's a Party
Backing Papers - My Minds Eye,Boy Stack
Mirri Board
Everything Inked with distress ink
Doodle Stiching

Thanks for looking.Jayne x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my this is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jayne!!! love, love, love your card!! Such a fun "blast off" design w/the # countdown and sweet scalloped edges! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's so perfect for the challenge and for a boy, I totally love that rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply wonderful Jayne! I'm loving all of your projects! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! Love the colors and dimension! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete