Tuesday 12 July 2011

New Home

Hi Everyone. Are you having a good day? Thought I would post my New Home card before going to work.
Some friends of ours bought this house a while back, but it was rented out,so 6 months later the tennants have left and they get to move in and redesign.

I am entering this over at My Craft Spot  challenge #16 - ink it up. As I am sure you all know,I never make anything without adding lots of ink, so here is my card .....


I made a made an envelope to go with it.

A close up of the flowers. Click on any photo to enlarge.

Recipe
Wildcard cartridge for all cuts at 7"
MS punch for grass and vine.
Brad,gems,inking,doodling and embossing.

Thanks for looking.
Jayne x


13 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable Jayne! I like the house and the envelope is just PERFECT! Have a good day at work! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is so cute. I love the flowers going up the house. Great job. I'm now a follower.

    Kellie

    kardsbykellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and clever!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne love what you did with the Martha Stewart punch what a creative idea. I know what you mean how could anyone make a card without inking some part of it ;) & congrats on the 100 followers.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How just so sweet! I love the house and all the details...the leaves and flowers, and the door are so sweet. And you are so clever to make a door envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the way you fixed the vine. Very cute envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jayne, I love this card. I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have time could you stop by my blog I have an award for you.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card and envelope are just stunning! I didn't know this was on the Wild cartridge, I must check it out. Love the inking on the card and the beautiful vines. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect and I love the envelope too. I've never used Wild Card perhaps I should look out for it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prety card...love the flowers and the envie too! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love the pretty vine with flowers - wow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jayne, this is beautiful as always! The house is lovely! Your roof looks fantastic and I love that greenery growing up the side of the house! Thanks for inking it up with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is lovely, Jayne! The floral vine is such a gorgeous touch - and the envelope looks fabulous! Thanks for linking this up at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete