Tuesday 9 August 2011

Back to School

Hi Everyone, how's your week going? Today there is a new challenge over at Celebrate The Occasion. The challenge is Back to School. Here's what I came up with.


My son will go to school with a new (read,clean,tidy shiny..all of the afore mentioned) bag and it will come back scuffed and muddy pretty well from day one!! Apparently it makes a  great goal post !!!
Hence my distressed rucksack. Lol!

Card Recipe
Rucksack Card - Doodlecharms/Gypsy cut at 5"
All layers embossed, inked and sanded
My Creative Time - stitched circle die
Eyelet
Doodlebug Rub Ons
Bakers Twine
Mini creations

Do come over and check out the amazing DT projects and link yours up too.
Can't wait to see what you make.

Call back Saturday as I have some blog candy for the Back to School Blog Hop that I'm taking part in.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Jayne

I am entering this over at BBTB2 Locker talk(don't have this cart) 

26 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne love this little backpack. the tag and little zipper pull are so charming and I love your stitching...have a great day
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper cute! I love the distressed look and all the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The crayons and zipper are just way too adorable!
    Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love the backpack idea. ~Yvonne DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, u did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just too cute love all the embossing and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great shaped card! Love the embossing and the crayones in the pocket- too cute! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I love the back pack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, great embossing on it!!!
    The crayons in the pocket are a nice touch!!
    Fellow DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cute back pack. Love your special details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Love this back pack.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jayne, your backpack card is absolutely FABULOUS! I heart it so...you ROCKED it! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great!! Love how it turned out :) Paper Panther http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is just too cute, love the crayons poking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Jayne, I sent you the list already maybe you should check your junk mail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so so cute, perfect for a child starting school.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little backpack. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! Love those crayons :) Thanks for joining us in the challenge at BBTB2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your backpack !!! Very cute ! Thank you for sharing your project with us at BBTB2 !!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. To Cute, love that little backpack! My little one started school Weds. and not happy about it, lol! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks wonderful! I especially like all the embossing you've done - and LOVE the little zipper pull detail! My sons' bags always come home battered and war-torn right from the get-go too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jayne, this is absolutely precious!! I LOVE it!! As they get older, I think they find more crazy things to do with their backpacks... sigh... But it sure makes back to school shopping more fun!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Celebrate The Occasion DTM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this is so cute! I love the zipper and the crayons and the embossing. It's all just perfect! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete