Friday 19 August 2011

Door Hanger

Happy Friday,nearly the weekend! My son comes home this morning and we pick hubby up from the station and head off to the Cotswolds later. At least it's dry  today.

I stamped this Lili of the Valley schoolgirl ready to make something for Jovan's blog hop last weekend,but managed to get ink all over it when I needed it,so had to do it all over again!! I made a card for the blog hop with the little schoolboy,so decided to make a door hanger with the girl.

I really like how this turned out and want to make more versions of this hanger.

A close up of the top of the hanger.


Card Recipe

Door hanger cut at 7" - My Community
Shadow layer embossed
LOTV schoolgirl stamp,coloured with promarkers
My Mind's Eye papers - lime twist,stitched and inked
Green crinkle ribbon,red flower button,WRMK clip
Sentiment from Penny Black
Lots of 3d foam


I am entering this door hanger in the following challenges...
BBTB2 - {ippity} stamps,cricut cart,a stamp,some red
The Paper Variety - # 47,use ribbon
Paper Playtime - # 53 -anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - week 116 - anything but a card


Now for the winners of the Back to School candy....

Schoolboy stamp -  Felicia
Schoolgirl stamp - Cindy
Well done ladies I will be contacting you for your mailing addresses. Thank you to everyone that took the time to comment,I really appreciate it.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Jayne




21 comments:

  1. Lovely hanger. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Jayne, your project is just absolutely amazing. You did such a wonderful and FABULOUS job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Your project is ADORABLE!SUPER job with all the sweet details and Beautiful coloring,I LOVE the stamp,So sweet!Thank you so much!I am so happy that I won!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners. Jayne, this is so cute.I think I need to make hangers for all my rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This is absolutely PRECIOUS! Good luck in the contest at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning door hanger Jayne, I love your design and image choices with some fab finishing touches!
    Thanks for entering our Anything but a card challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this hanger, it's fab. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! What a great Door Hanger! IT turned out fabulous! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your door hanger is too cute. That image is precious. What a special way to encourage someone. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable your door hanger is! What a fun way to start the day! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project! Amazing details! Love the stitching!

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this is a darling project. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the door hanger. Your coloring is wonderful. May have to borrow the idea to make one for my daughter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just too cute! I love it and the little girl is so sweet! I am really wanting to try Copic/Promarkers, they look so beautiful when used.
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the door hanger! Such a sweet image! Stitching looks great! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Jayne, your door hanger is so fabulous! I love the colors and the stitching and that adorable image! So awesome!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. VERY cute door hanger!! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I just LOVE your darling door hanger ! It is so cute - the colors are perfect ! I am so glad you joined the challenge at BBTB2 this week ! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is beautiful! I love all the extra details. Good luck in the contest at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is darling, Jayne! What a wonderful door hanger!
    Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is soooo cute!! I love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete