Monday 1 August 2011

Christmas in July

Hello,Happy Monday to you. Beautiful sunny day here in the UK,makes a nice change of late!

The card I have to share with you today is made for a few Christmas in July challenges - I'm a bit late ...it's now August! Lol.


The tree and all layers are from Hello Kitty and cut at 5.5". I added velvet paper for the tree and ribbon for the parcels.


I am entering this into the following challenges.....
Cricut Cardz - make a holiday card
Wacky Wednesday - Christmas in July
Throwback Thursday - Christmas theme and add material

Just wanted to say that I ordered some stamps and dies from Emma at
 My Creative Time and they arrived today. They are brilliant and I love that she posts to the UK. Thanks Emma. Do go and check them out under the Throwback Thursday link.

Have a great day and thanks for looking.
Hugs, Jayne x


17 comments:

  1. Really cute shaped Christmas card! Love the little ornaments and ribbon on the packages! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne happy Monday to you too...I love this card. Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne.... Your card is adorable! I like that you added velvet paper for the tree! The bows make the presents POP! It's never to late to make a Holiday card! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done, love the pearls as lights great job! thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is So cute. I love the dimension for the stars, ornaments and the ribbons on the gifts. That velvet paper looks beautiful too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shaped card! Love the velvet paper! So many great details! Good luck with the challenges!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jayne, your card is amazing...love it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love the paper and your details. Love your bows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shaped cards... And yours is just adorable.

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tree! I love the layered star. Thanks for playing along with us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! What an AWESOME idea to use velvet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jayne. Just wanted to let you about an award I have for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my this is sooo SWEET!FANTASTIC job with it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a sweet card. I love the way you've added the ribbon to the gifts. What a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Jayne, this is so awesome! I love the shape and the velvet paper for the tree it so perfect! What a beautiful card - I LOVE it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww so so CUTE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning card! That is the cutest card that I saw today. And I'm very happy that I found this card. Thanks for the inspiration. Love your blog so much. By the way can I add that card to my collection of printing samples? Just email me if you're interested. Thanks

    ReplyDelete