Wednesday 24 August 2011

Birthday Wall Hanger

Hello my friends,how is your day going? Good, I hope. Managed to get round and check out some of your fabulous creations today and it was great catching up with you all.

I have made a wall hanging to enter over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Shabby Chic. But this is also to say Happy Birthday to a couple of bloggy friends, Esther and Karen.


I love how this turned out.


Recipe
Chipboard
DP - Modern Homemaker by October Afternoon
Betsy Bluebell clear stamps
Flower from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace and cream vintage seam binding
Glossy accents and pearls
I used silicone glue to pop things up as I didn't want foam pads to show from a side view.
Acrlic paint mixed with dimension medium
Vintage photo for edges
Promarkers for colouring



Hope you like it as much as I do. Happy Birthday Ladies and to any of my other bloggy friends who are celebrating this week. Thanks for looking.

                                                                 Jayne x

13 comments:

  1. omg Jayne can't tell you how fabulous this card is...the details are perfection. I love the shabby chic with the delightfulness of the stamp....Thank you so much for posting it for me...Big hugs and hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jayne, this is so GORGEOUS! I love your design and the papers you used and the embellishments...I just love everything about it! So beautiful :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Great coloring and I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute wall hanging! Love the papers and the cute image :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love it Jayne! It looks FABULOUS! I LOVE it too! The stamp looks wonderful and I love any type of Wall hanging! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jayne,FANTASTIC job with your project!It is such a pretty wall hanging,I TOTALLY LOVE all the great layers and details,Just INCREDIBLE!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fantastic, love everything about it. It just all ties to together so well.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and adorable.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Penny Black Saturday.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous. Saw your project on PBSC.
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so sweet jayne and of course a wall hanger is allowed...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! I love the fabulous combinations that all work perfectly together here. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete