Monday 29 August 2011

Blog Awards

I am honoured to have received some blog awards from some super talented blog friends. I truly appreciate that you thought of me.
I also have to hang my head in shame as I have awards that were passed on to me a while back and I forgot to post them! I am really sorry as I do appreciate them.

Lisa G of My Craft Empire


                                                                                                           Sabrina of Scrappin' With Sabrina
                                                                                              Stephanie of Cricutmimi

Judy of At Home Crafting With Judy

Judy of At Home Crafting With Judy
Amy of Amy's Crafting Space
Shen of My Curious Crafts

Do check out their blogs and see their amazing creations.

Rules for the Butterfly Award
1.Answer the questions.
2.Award it to other bloggers.
3.Contact them and let them know they've received the award.
4.Put a link to the person who gave you the award. There's a link to everyone for all the different awards.


Q1. Favourite colour?  Blue

Q2. Name your favourite song.  Love Story - Taylor Swift.

Q3. Name your favourite dessert. Apple crumble

Q4. What wizzes you off at the moment?  Rude people.

Q5.Your favourite pet?  My doggy.

Q6. Black or white?  Black.

Q7. Your biggest fear?  Something bad happening to my Son.

Q8.  Best feature?  Sense of humour.

Q9. Everyday attitude? Cheerful.

Q10. What is perfection?  Everyone happy and chilled.

Q11. Guilty pleasure?  Watching Housewives of Orange County!

Q12.  When you're upset you?  Keep myself to myself.


I am passing this award onto all the lovely ladies above. Also these talented ladies...


Thanks again. Jayne x




8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on all of your so-deserved awards, Jayne and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride! And yum - some apple crumble sounds delicious right now!! Thanks again, Jayne and have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards Jayne and thanks for thinking of me.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jayne on your awards! I'm terrible with getting them posted too so don't fret too much over it! I think most people understand! Thank you so, so much for thinking of me! It really made my day :)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on ALL your awards Jayne! And thanks for thinking of me! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your wonderful awards!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all your awards! It was lovely to read more about you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again Jayne, I finally posted my award! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete