Monday 29 August 2011

Congrats

Hi,hope you had a great weekend. It's a holiday weekend here in the UK.I managed some time in my craft room this morning and made a few cards. The rest of the week is looking busy so I will share them with you during the week.
Hannah,my lovely dental assistant got engaged to her sweetheart, Jon, last week,so I wanted to make her a special engagement card. They are a young and trendy couple so wanted something simple and chic.
Last week's challenge over at Whimsical Wednesdays was 3x a Charm. You are to use 3 colours,3 cuts and 3 embellishments.

I used red,brown and black as my colours. I used Life's a Party for the heart card at 4" and the heart mat. My 3rd cut was Congrats at 7" from Wild card.
I made 3 flowers using my Tim Holtz tattered florals die as my embellishments and 3 'diamond' stones as centres. They are set like jewellery and are absolutely beautiful.



I like how this turned out.


Congratulations Hannah and Jon.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs,Jayne x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne, I've missed all of your absolutely FABULOUS creations. You did such an amazing job with this card also. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card!!! The flowers are really pretty..wow...and I know that Hannah and Jon will really love it! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really lovely, perfect for a young couple. Having used my Cricut last week to make a fish bowl project I am itching to use it more now, so think I may have to have a look at a few of your cards and challenges for ideas.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayne,
    So cute and chic this card is. I'm sure your assistant and her man will love it... Ahhh young love something to be celebrated for sure.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! I'm a new follower...when you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne, this is beautiful. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the flowers and bling!! Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely fabulous. Love the colors. Love the flowers. Everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AMAZING! Beautiful job on the flowers and every single detail. I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY pretty! It's breathtaking. You did an awesome job with the Whimsical Wednesday 3 Times a Charm Challenge. Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is stunning! I love everything about it. The colors, the flowers and the little diamonds. I love the tattered florals die..and wow did you do an amazing job putting them together. Love how you used the script font to stamp on them:) The newly engaged couple is going to love this card! I feel so honored that our challenge inspired you to make such a special card..so awesome. Love your blog..:) Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Your flowers are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is perfect for the occasion! I LOVE your flowers, Jayne!

    ReplyDelete